As an HR-based agency (In our world, happiness count as productivity)! We're so lucky to have the most amazing, talented and unique humans in our team; This week we are featuring our newest intern, Michelle Tjahjono by composing and asking some of the toughest questions known to man.
We're excited to have Michelle on board with us along with her multifaceted editing, vloging, and shooting skills!
Say Hi to Michelle below!
1. If your best friends had to describe you in three words, what would they be?
Funny, awkward, and loyal.
2. Do you think ants have feelings?
Definitely. I think all things do, even inanimate objects. I say sorry to doors and table corners!
3. Eat 100 peanut butter & Jelly sandwiches in an hour or a 100 Nutella sandwich in an hour?
I'd eat 100 Nutella sandwiches in an hour. Hands down. No questions asked.
4. If you were given a million dollars and told to spend it in one day, what would you spend it on?
Student loans, portion out a little for all of my family members' retirement accounts, any debts my family has, and then blow the rest on a private jet so I can travel whenever I want.
5. If you were given plane tickets to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I was given a plane ticket to anywhere, it would be for Cuba, Australia, South Africa, or India! All of them are on my bucket list of places to go!!