HEAD Of growth
We are an extremely fast growing Las Vegas Based media agency that focuses on innovation and speed, our goal is to accelerate and push the boundaries of creativity, pop culture and things we love in life.
IFP is looking for an experienced leader to join us as our Head Of Growth who is excited to grow our brand, audience across our various digital platforms (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, THE INTERNET) developing business planning & strategy.
You’ll work directly with our executive team to craft and execute our growth strategy and forecasting. In the short term you’ll strategize our 3-6-12-24 growth goals and in the long term build a growth team to help solidify and accelerate our brand
Development & Execution
- Develop and execute growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors
- Build and manage the revenue pipeline and leads across multiple product lines, iterating as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Collaborate with other members of Marketing and Partnerships team to synchronize monthly planning across products, and communicate and execute a growth vision
- Create and manage strategic agency and agency holding company partnerships and relationships with the goal of seeing increased spending.
- Deep understanding and execution within digital platforms and able to visualize short/long term trends in order to get ahead of trends.
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business
What you'll be bringing
- STRONG Entrepreneurial drive
- Expertise in growth forecasting; building multi-channel & multi-product growth models
- Experience building a team and/or managing other sales team members
- Proven track record of digital media sales including video
- Exceptional command of data; ability to pull from structured and unstructured sources and model out
- Comfortable within a fluid and dynamic environment - job description captures core responsibilities but the role will be much more diverse
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "HEAD OF GROWTH" and include your resume and a short statement about why you’d like to join our team.